This coming week’s share is posted on the What’s in the Share page of the farm blog.
Check out this hot, sour, salty, sweet salad recipe. It’s a meal! Luang Prabang Fusion Salad It uses (Moraine) lettuce, cilantro, parsley and scallions. I bet you could add a few thin slices of radish, too.
Local foods in the Farm Store this week:
- Chevre and feta from Valley View Farm
- Milk, 1% and whole, from Appleton Farms
- Yogurt from Appleton Farms
- Parsley, cilantro, scallions, salad mix from Moraine Farm
- Dried beans from Baer’s Best Beans (Cannellini Bean Burgers anyone?)
- Honey from Tomten Beesworks and Touchstone Farm
- Honey sticks
Milk shares start this week. Cheese shares are in the fridge.